About Khal AIO Thieving

dudeyoyo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great script! Used this plenty of times to advance thieving to where I need

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

· Edited by ExecutiveBotter

Works great for most of the things I've used it for. Mainly stalls and master farmers. Maybe a little out of scope for this script, but would love to see support for Pyramid Plunder added. It can be fantastic XP/Profit for thieving so it was a shame to see it missing from this script. Everything else works great though.

Link to review
wakedwar

This script is simple an easy to use just like the rest of Khal's scripts and it has a nice tasking feature to move you on to new areas after reaching a certain level making it a very optimal xp grinder. 

The only thing I would like to see added is mouse movement over the stalls etc. It feels stiff but it gets the job done either way. 

Link to review
Dutchsmoker420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

VERY good script, super smooth and has got me many levels in thieving already! 10/10 script!

Link to review
Dogcube

Good script 10/10 would recommend

Link to review
Bruuni

Love Khals script, can't go wrong with his thieving screen! makes grinding so much easier! appreciate the scripts.

Link to review
omegadot

Awesome bot, careful using with a splasher. When the splasher loses focus on the mob, most people get off and let him reset. The bot will keep running and they often group report the people not getting off then hop worlds. Still runs exactly as intended. 10/10

Link to review
devildash

Script can be set to progress doing different tasks as it levels and it works amazing. She is dedicated to her scripts. Highly suggest her Winterodt, GOTR, and Motherload with Blast Furnace!!

Link to review
cowboy69420

It's a great script. Works well at all locations I've tried, both on pure and a main account. (Stalls, knights, elves, and vyres). Thanks Khaleesi!

Link to review
rbberg

Perfect script, the progres to set self is a bout as easy as it gets, 1 to 99 in i few clicks

Link to review
dk101

Great script, 10/10, has great scheduling options and compatibility features

Link to review
Condrioid

Gotten to 99 thieving and further on a couple of accounts with this script, 0 issues with any bans even for a click intensive skill like this one, works perfectly on elves, nothing to complain.

Link to review
SRMN

One of the best thieving script's i've used. Have made multiple 99 thievers and sorc garden accounts due to this script. Highly recommend 

Link to review
Krekls

Would give you 5 stars but there Is few bugs etc. Script works great, don't get me wrong.

Link to review