Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Wintertodt

(27 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Wintertodt

groovyash

I think this was one of the first scripts I've bought from Czar. Got so many HCIM's to lvl 99 firemaking. Excellent work!

Link to review
Bartgart

Nearly flawless with an insane feature set. Just make sure you bring the correct food for your hitpoints

Link to review
TitanF1

5/5 Make sure you don't make it afk in the middle easy way to get banned.

Link to review
Buttons

This is the Todt script on the market, and I hate to bash any other scripts as I am just a peon who buys them but other scripts I've come back to check my poor little firemaker and they are standing in an open snowy field after a death doing nothing. I've never had that issue with Czartodt, drinks the wine perfectly and keeps throwing logs, even has the option to chop fletch herb burn, nutty.

Link to review
evilpearl666

flawless  and highly recommended, one of the best wt scripts. Also great support and guide from Czar! 

Link to review
DarcSoul

You really cannot find better scripts than the ones that Czar provides. Incredibly easy to use, great GUI and performance. Truly the best there is and it even has a great discord community.

Link to review
PastaDudeMan

Came highly recommended, and happy to say it did not disappoint!  (Also got amazing support at the discord)

Link to review
3rd

One of the best script makers on here! Most advanced breaks and option! Got multiple scripts got me 99`s with out any bans 🙂

Link to review
Googs

Just like the name of the script, it's simply perfect. Breaking system is flawless and the detail in the set-up is what makes this script the best way to get your 99 firemaking. 

5/5. Keep up the great work :)

Link to review
boopbot

Amazing script, flawless with no faults. Got me 99 firemaking in a few days. Got the 99 this morning! amazing work, ty czar <3

5/5 100%

Link to review
liverpoolYNWA

Brand new to botting, this has made life so easy !! Definately picking up some more of czar's work

Link to review
osrsmax1337

Hello.

Easiest 99 I got in my life. Flawless interface, the hability to create an account for scratch is just out of this world.

You can get clue hunter outfits, automatically upgrade your gear as you unlock pyro and gloves. Ridiculous in a very very good way.

5/5 100% Recommend

Link to review
antanasxd

Vouch. As title says, perfect script. Had some issues before but everything was fixed in no time. Feel free to bot hc accounts, as scripts is AIO for wintertodt. Amen

Link to review