(11 reviews)
7.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Crafter AIO

altdonat

This guy is not on handsome he updates the scripts according to your needs :D

Link to review
gterek

works great so far. I am looking for an option to pick flax, does this bot do that?

Link to review
Buttons

Does anything you need it too and if it doesn't, suggest it to the developer and chances are he will work on it, If anything isn't working he actively fixes bugs and encourages you to let him know, very impressed with the quality of this script and everything else he does.

Link to review
Miukuu27

GOAT for crafting, some of the first accounts I made for crafting are still running.
So very low ban rates, aslong as you build up some other stats and add in a few simple quests on the account.

If you need to start a botting operation from scratch, this is a great way to do it on F2P accounts too. I R8 5/5💯
image.png

Link to review
konsensus

Had great success made several million off one account while botting dozens of hours still undected. Went from 5-80 crafting in F2P over 3-4 days and never got caught lol

Link to review
Vibe

this script got everything you can ask for 

Link to review
osrsmax1337

This script is absolutely flawless. Hability to layer several tasks, automatic restocking, custom price selling.

The most ridiculously good crafting script I ever used. 5/5

Link to review
Noodle

5/5 worked flawlessly and got me to 99 with no problems 

Link to review
natever

Great script set it and forget it with restocking and task support its a great script to have! :)

Link to review
FushigiBot

The script has restocking and tasking. You won't have to worry about things such as running out of supplies.

Link to review
Banes

Well written and comprehensive. Would recommend!

Link to review