incl. VAT

About Fruity Zulrah

imisstiX

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Good script, using it 14-16hrs a day no problems or bans yet 

Link to review
bigdem

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Amazing script. 170m made in a month with awful stats - great support from fruitybug whenever I needed it. Only script I would recommend if you wanna make DAT cash $$$$ 10/10

Link to review
waferman

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

For one of the highest priced public scripts the customer service of fruity is by far awful. This script shouldn't even be on the market judging by all the past down times and long periods with no replay from owner. I understand you have a life but going 5 days without checking on your customer service multiple times a month no excuse.

Would not recommend anyone to buy this.  Been on this site since 2015 and 100% the worst bot I have bought. Discord channel is also 0 help.

Requested Refund. 

Link to review
Oliver

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

10/10

The scripter really cares about his costumers and replies very quick if questions or suggestions comes up.

The script is very very stable!

Also the price is more than fair (in my opinion too cheap)

Response from the author:

What kind of stats? What would you say the minimum stats would be for zulrah botting

Link to review
Windu00

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great bot. I unfortunately got banned after 10 hrs of botting. was really suprised on the quality.

Link to review
Seriously

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

mmmm... money

Link to review
Furk

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members
:D
Link to review
JoeToms

3 of 15 members found this review helpful 3 / 15 members

Botted for 2 hours, first ever time buying script or botting on account, insta banned

Link to review
Google

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Amazing Script 10/10

Link to review
Finbo

Great script. It was actually way better than I expected. If you take a little while to set-up everything correctly it's pretty much fully automated. Just mule profits as you wish. I really liked that if you want to mule, you dont need to stop the script. There's button on paint to sell loot/restock. I would recommend to click it in bank though. Personal best with mage only in mystics was 1:36. 💥

java_vvEuEys8Yv.png

java_GfMnLY6Ci7.png

Link to review
FushigiBot

· Edited by xhannyah
Scripter Updated the Script

It is a good script, as in it does exactly what it advertises with a lot of customization option. I'm giving this a 5 star now since the developper fixed the previous eating and teleporting issues. Works flawlessly.

Link to review