Click or hover over image to zoom in

Stealth Quester

(57 reviews)
24.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Stealth Quester

Pureskillz35

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Great script! It does the quests really fast :D It would be cool if Stealth adds like The grand tree, tree gnome village, but i know theese scripts take a long time to make. This is a great script i got mith gloves on like 3 of my accounts, ty

Link to review
Lifeline

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Does all the quests I want it to and does them flawlessly. 

Link to review
drbros

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Has to be one of the best scripts on osbot. A must for any botter its more than worth the $25 spent this script has saved me countless hours. I would recommend it to anybody, you just start it and don’t have to worry. The scripts are constantly being updated and the owner is very transparent and nice. 

Link to review
FuryShark

BEST SCRIPT ON SDN BUY BUY BUY

Link to review
theericeboy

Use this all the time without issues. Saves tons of hours self questing on new accounts. 10/10! No bans if you don't do all the quests in one go.

Link to review
Bobbey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good stuff

Link to review
Dubsz

Amazing script does everything perfect and amazing support very fast with fixes ! 😁

Link to review
Respond

· Edited by Respond

Working well so far. 

Link to review
DzTheRage

I literally have never played RS or botted before this past week. This script has been a MUST HAVE in my toolkit for leveling accounts for my farms. It will buy required items for you, equip the correct gear, pick quest rewards, and hasn't gotten stuck once for me yet. I don't abuse it and take breaks about every 2-3 quests. I also set a limit of about 5 QP a day to air on safe side. Dev is always working on it and adding updates so you're getting more value for your money as time goes on. 

Link to review
alan376

ima say this now this script and his quester period are a god send dead ass i just got my first 99s because of this script and i got it on 4 accounts lol also best responder on the site if an issue happens or occurs im telling you get this shit lol you will not regret it.

Also token you always helping when needed for real good looks.

🐐

Link to review
Blastoid

One of the best scripts on osbot hands down. This script can be used for building accounts/goldfarms/etc and has helped me tremendously with my gold farm.

Link to review
Aardbei

Script so amazing my wife left me for it!
But on a real, got multiple mithril glove accounts in less than 4 days! Highly recommend.

Link to review
Finbo

· Edited by Finnishbot
Added comment

Who doesnt hate doing quests? Yeah, thought so. Used this script on over 100 accounts, Ive done quests considered as high ban rated quests to bot and Ive done multiple quests in a row, way over than recommended but I still believe I havent got any bans because of this script. Basically anything you plan to bot, you start the build with quests, this is used in all accounts no exceptions. It’s been so promising it’s kind of hard to not use this on my main 😁

Link to review
Luisbvi

I was using this script for a while, since I started botting, got many quest done with a few clicks, it buy all the items, and check if you has all the requeriments before starting, and it ever get new quest to complete, very happy with the product

Link to review
Noctowl

This is by far the best questing script publicly available, would highly recommend and then some. On mirror mode i've yet to see a ban using this script, I usually run about an hours worth of quests daily.

Link to review
AriRemelShaffer

Absolutely amazing script, supports so so many quests.

Link to review
omfg2hko

This script worked great for one account doing underground pass, but it was terrible after that and got 3 other accounts 2 day bans that were over 2 weeks old, use only on throw away accounts.

Link to review
Collinrunsosrs

Not perfect. But darn near it. Support for Ironman and then it's perfect lol 

Link to review
brndto

· Edited by brndto

Lmfao, this fucking script quests quicker than me... Watching it go through Lost City like it's Sheep Shearer...

lul bant

to be fair, used another script which got stuck last night and was only given a 3 day ban?

Link to review
Sackgesicht

Very good script as always from Token. 

Link to review
Thenickg605

15 of 16 members found this review helpful 15 / 16 members

Doesn't support jewlery such as glory or ring of wealths and doesn't support stamina potions. Also, a good amount of quests are still not in the script, with an example being the popular dragon slayer quest. Also, with my small amount of testing, I ran into an issue while doing a quest where I kept walking back and forth. So take into consideration before buying this $20 script.

Link to review
z10n

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Gets 7 quest points in under 20 minutes. Flawless on 4+ accounts <3

Link to review
Botthestrange

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

The amount of quests this thing can do is amazing.

I have had very few issues with this script after figuring out all the proper ways to use it.  The developer is highly active and resolves any reported issues within days.  Hands down one of the first scripts you should purchase.

Link to review
NotWiz

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

There was an error with The Restless Ghost one the step "I should take the skull back to the ghost so it can rest", but so far a great script!

Link to review