Click or hover over image to zoom in

AIO Construction

(6 reviews)
6.99 USD

incl. VAT

About AIO Construction

shadowrii

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

doesn't seem to work it gets stuck every time i use it the script pauzes it won't use the demon butler. I wich i could get my money back this is very dissepointing. 

Link to review
Redzest

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

I got this script and it looked nice at first until I began using it. The script takes long to move and choose options for example it will take 30 seconds to 1 minute just talking to the butler and then when the butler comes it takes long to construct what I choose in this case I tried many things such as mahogany tables, oak larder and it just doesn't go... it gets stuck non stop and I have to keep an eye on it all the time just incase that happens....

I apologise for the bad review but for me I felt disappointed because I really needed these levels.

Link to review
Arjen

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Just bought this script, looks very clean and its easy to use!

Link to review
churlishknave

This script is not as elegantly designed as Czar or Khalisi scripts but it does the job. Don’t start it in a random place like Priffidiffus bank and expect it to work because it won’t. If you move your house to Rimmington, allow it to use Phials, and have noted planks, nails, hammer, and saw and start in front of rimmington house portal the script works flawlessly. If this is too hard, maybe spent less time grouching here and try coaxing Czar or Khalisii to make a construction script. Until then, this is a great script and stop complaining about it please. Hopefully my review raises its star rating a tiny bit. 

Link to review
Arcaeus

This script gets stuck on the Demon Butlers dialogue when making Oak Larders. I haven't tried other methods but this script is unusable for me. I posted a screenshot in the thread. Czar should write a perfect construction bot for this. I hate writing bad reviews but this is my experience.

https://imgur.com/a/1VWOZ3X

Link to review
Wes109

Script works well (at least so far, i'm low level). Couple of issues which is why I gave it 3 stars:

If your house is in rimmington, or wherever, it will forcibly use teleports even though there is an npc in remmington which will unnote planks for you for cheaper than the teleports cost. Seems like it was an overlooked feature.

Second issue is that it mistakes the "Congrats on level x" dialogue as the remove furniture dialogue. This could be ignored if added to the script, and thus it kills time clicking continue on useless dialogue.

Last issue is that when you're in the parlor, it attempts to remove another chair while it is at another chair's spot. So to explain this better, you have three chairs in the parlor. Once it removes chair 3, it will sometimes go to chair 2 or 1 and remove that one, then build there. Could get better XP rate if it stayed in one spot, and also if it didn't click through the "Congrats on level x" dialogue.

Overall though, the script does it's job. So i'm not one to sit here and complain. There are just clear improvements to be made. I look forward to them. Cheers.

Link to review