Click or hover over image to zoom in

PPOSB - AIO Hunter

(26 reviews)
14.99 USD

incl. VAT

About PPOSB - AIO Hunter

Thebrasini

All accounts I ran with it got banned, also stuck in many ways all the time maybe it was good but not now

Link to review
yzkg886

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Progressive mode is nice, but tends to get stuck often. Newer hunting methods should be added as the current ones kind of feel dated in 2023. 

Link to review
Buttons

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This script is really good, best hunter script on the market IMO.

Link to review
ocyra

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

BEST SCRIPT EVER!!! - im late for reviewing, zero bans - Money well spent!!

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The progressive mode is fantastic, and gets you hunter levels very efficiently. Not sure if I'm missing something, but do wish there was an option to bank things like salamanders at nearest bank for people who would rather take less xp in exchange for more profit. No other complaints other than that though. The UI isn't really to my taste, but it shows you all the vital information you would need to see.

Link to review
pkdragonpk

Flawless victory, does everything advertised

Link to review
Seanotice

· Edited by Seanotice
Meant to post in comments

Link to review
Botthestrange

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The progressive mode is flawless.  It does the quests and levels from scratch without issue.  Its just amazing, I wish more scripts had progressive modes implemented as well as this one.

I have used this script without issue but only a few hours a day gathering chins with no bans yet after a month of use.  Bot smart dont suicide 😉 

Link to review
UncleHard

Very high quality, human like, flawless and reliable.

Link to review
bilzal

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

The best script I have used til date. Risked botting on my main and wasn't disappointed. I needed 1-60 for Monkey Madness 2. I used this script, did the quest and thought, this script was so good, let me continue. Now I'm 99 Hunter, but I'm not gonna stop because I didn't get the pet :(

I've been banned using insanely afk scripts like NMZ.. like how tf does Jagex detect that, you click once every 5 minutes but I got 1-99 Hunter by such a click intensive skill such as Hunter?

This guy definitely puts a lot of effort into scripting and deserves more credit and recognition.

Link to review
muffinrecon

Bought this 2 weeks ago.

Already paid for 2 bonds now and almost 99 hunter. No bans so far and running it for about 2-4 hours a day. Great developer and great documentation/support.

Looking forward to seeing what he comes out with next. 

Link to review
jupu

Fantastic!

Link to review
Xedous

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Best Script I've EVER used, For 13$ that you spend, you make about 5-10m from hunting JUST on the weekends. That pays back bonds and what you spend on the script if you think about it :)

nl7vZs-gSEmClxT8mstQHQ.png

Link to review
DevilApes

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

One of the best hunter scripts on any client. Easy to set up with a clean GUI and it packs so many feature it is unreal! Also now with the progressive leveling w/ GE item buying you literally don't have to do anything.  Anybody not using this script is missing out! Lastly the customer service is on point, ProjectPact will help you no matter the issue!

Link to review
phony

Hands down, the best script I have used on OSBot, let alone best Hunter script. In my opinion, it is worth more than the price tag, it has an insane amount of options. The developer is so dedicated and is almost always around for support! 10/10

Link to review
niot

Bought this script some months ago, and I would say this is one of best scripts I have ever used. Tried every hunter method this script offer and they all run smooth without any problems. Easy to use UI with lots of features. Also I would say it has a really good anti-ban. Always adding something new to the bot that makes it even better and faster!

A really good bonus with this, is the discord channel where you can get almost instant reply if there is any question about the script! :)

Link to review
monkeybow20

Script works incredibly well, very detailed UI, a plethora of options. Got on Discord with the author and got a few bugs cleared up quickly and accurately. Can definitely recommend. Has pretty much any hunter option you'd reasonably need. 

Link to review
hillybilly123

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

On a scale of 1 to 10 this script definitely deserves an 11, simply because of how much time is put into making it one of the best hunting scripts I've used.

Another thing that has impressed me a lot is the customer service, project pact himself is willing to listen and will take your opinion on board to improve his script, great guy. Also it's a must buy for all you hunters!

11/10 from me!

Link to review
Chikan

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Probably the best, and most in-depth hunter script I've ever seen. Got in contact with with the scripter as well to add something in, and he added it and made it perfect after a few days of doing so. This guy is a god. Well done. ^-^

Link to review
progamerz

Best AIO hunter script on all botting communities!!! i got 1-82 and the acc is still good. Good Job Project Pact, Recommended for Anyone who needs to Goldfarm/Max Hunter.

Link to review
saum

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Absolutely brilliant! I leave this bot running for 5 - 6 hours whilst I'm at school and I encounter no issues. No need to baby sit this bot. Been making millions whilst at school. Great work with the black chins and avoiding PKers. I recommend this for every hunter.

Link to review
Andrey95

First off i'd like to say i own Extreme AIO hunter, Frosthunter, and ProjectPact's AIO hunter. And as far as all in one hunter scripts go, this one is the best available. This scripter is always in the forums listening to feedback and making improvements to his script. Birds work great and the falconry is ridiculously fast! I've used it on several accounts to help get me to 63 hunter. If you're looking for a script that has it all, this would be my suggestion.

Link to review
Bottingham

This hunter bot is absolutely amazing and has personally made me over 50 Mill GP. It is constantly being updated and having new features added to it. The best part about the script is the creator who always quickly responds to any questions or concerns you may have and takes your input into account when it comes to the many updates that are pushed! 5/5 Would buy twice.

Link to review
pwl3

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Greate Script .

It has good antibans supports many features (glory , black chins , pvp escaper and so on )

The developer is also updateing and fixing the bugs has we know it and helpful ( finds solutions fast and are on them always )

Atm the script is the best one what i have used so far , i am botting whit it 24/7 and made whit in 4 days whit multyple accounts over 45 mil so far and my profit grows has we know it .

So Guys buy the script and lets support the writer .

Keep up the Good work Mate :D

Link to review
Nimmins

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

I've only ever owned this Hunter script, I intend to keep it that way. Why you might ask? Well it's really very simple. This is by far the most well developed piece of art that I have encountered via OSBot, I know that may be biased to say considering this IS the only Hunter script I have ever owned, but that's just the thing, it's so damn good I don't need another one. Ever! Also the customer service that Mr.Pact is so very diligent about is very impressive!

Link to review