Click or hover over image to zoom in

CzarHerblore

(13 reviews)
6.99 USD

incl. VAT

About CzarHerblore

Baltimore

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have received my first ban using this which is disappointing considering your other scripts seem to run well, Only ran this for a little over an hour baby sitting and got banned. Out of the ones I use though this one definitely could use some improvement.  

Link to review
mustang guy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great money making script. Thanks to it, I am well over 80 herblore, and I have made money all along the way. Of course you need to watch how much you pay for raw materials. If you do this, you can get your herblore up and make good money to boot.

Link to review
Orange

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Nice Script :) Always Quality products from Czar <3

Link to review
Toulon

So far I love this script. It works well, have materials in your bank, set tasks, and it will complete multiple different herblore tasks. It is capable of cleaning, mixing unf potions, completing potions, and even grinding. 

Link to review
Vibe

does everything i need it to do with perfection, thank you :D

Link to review
osrsmax1337

Another script purchase, another flawless script.

Stands for its name. Don't believe? Keep reading LOL.

Link to review
Emphy

Awesome script. Ran into a problem and Czar PM'd me straight away to help me resolve the issue in no time. Works perfectly now

Link to review
Krulety

This thing works like a dream! Every script I get by Czar has worked great and he seems very active and responsive on the forums. I'd recommend any of his scripts

Link to review
IHRTCorsair

have had problems...have tried addressing them many times to no answer from Czar.... also lack of task system like in APAs Free to use herblore script that also has adjustable speeds and patterns is disappointing i bought this thinking it must be a improvement as its paid...boy was i wrong.....APA AIO Herblor script is free and just does quiet a bit more.... also the GP per hour and profit calculations are so far off idk what its calculating but its not how much money i'm making.  Czars is a great scripter tho sometimes i feel hes overwhelmed with the amount of scripts hes decided to push and some are in need of a big update like this one...witch i have heard is coming so fingers cross ill check back with this one later for now i see no reason to use this over APAs AIO Herb lore Script that's free for everyone even non VIP's (Really i use offsite herb scripts as sadly the #1 bot sites herb lore scripts are trash) must say 0 bans from this script tho it seems very safe. 

Link to review