Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Agility

(82 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Agility

This script is the best decision I made to get those much needed agility levels across multiple accounts. Never been hit using it.

Link to review
JoeBlow449

Such a great script. Have gone from 55-90 on 1 account and 60-95 on another. Flawless script and works perfectly. I usually run it for 3-4 hours a day and am still going strong.

Link to review
Crazyjeffa

Had this script for a long time, Used it on so many accounts. 

Love the scripts Khaleesi makes!

Link to review
Upon

Safest agility bot I've used. Many others I've used get banned in days but 0 bans from any account using this script with a ton of 75+ agility accounts. Also got 99 on my personal account through this script. 

Link to review
Michcolg

I used an agility bot on an old account and it got banned so i've been very safe about using any since then. Tried Khal's and it is amazing. The breaks alone are huge and i've made so much more progress with it. 

All of their scripts are honestly dope. Highly Recommend.

Link to review
omegadot

Perfect bot so far, no issues, no bans as long as you don't suicide.

Link to review
GigaMonToya

No issues, roughly 80 hours over 4 account. Would recommend made getting Grace tokens easy

Link to review
darkstar2bot

First time user here, took my acc from 61 - 79 agility with zero issues thus far. Currently using the MLM script as well bouncing back and forth between them. Looking forwards to purchasing more in the near future!

Link to review
rdec14

Literally nothing I dread more than agility and this script ran thousands of laps at multiple courses for me, Used for 1-70 agility on various acc builds with only 1/11-12ish accounts gettin banned. Probably the safest agility script out there

Link to review
Troubling Rain

honestly with highban rates even with the script got my 70 agility out of the way on 10 of my accounts out of 15 I ran which im happy 10/10

Link to review
pureclass123

If your like me and want to commit su after 1 lap of agil well people look no further khal here saves your life with this amazing script and you can spend more time with your kids or your partner instead of running camolot agil course for 24 hours to get 1 lvl 

Link to review
Slade

I own more or less every khal script and waow, does this man deliver. Best scripts on the market! Thanks for your work!+ 😀 

Link to review
97x

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Works perfectly

Link to review
Gandhalf

Works flawlessly, trained agility from 1-70, with 0 bans. 10/10

Link to review
Bruhhh91

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Used this to get full graceful, no issues, worked perfectly 

Link to review
KingJordy

10/10 the best agility script out there. Also comes with a  +50% hidden buff to pets. (Feels like it)

Link to review
Dutchsmoker420

Best agilty script on OSBot for sure! have tried others but this one is the best of them all in my opinion. 

Havent catched a ban yet and i have used this bot on multiple of my accounts for a while now.

If you are looking for a agility script i would go for this one !

Link to review
clottr

Flawless script, as always!

Link to review
chesster

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

The script itself is flawless but I got struck by the banhammer after only one day of using it. Took all the precautions as well, proxy, big breaks, small time windows where the bot was actually working. Luckly for me, it's a 2 day temp ban, but yikes. Also, I got from 69 to 71 agility only.

Link to review
perfectplayer11

Recently purchased and have been actively using this script, loving it so far, go to 70 agility in a few days no problems, the break system is awesome and has worked well for me.  I have also begun to use other Khal scripts, top notch and would definitely recommend to anyone who hates agility and skilling as much as i do. :) 

Link to review
Master00j

Not just this script but like all the Khal scripts  work nearly flawless. Been using Khal scripts for few years now and never ran into any issue. Also the support from the scripter is huge all questions I had/have where resolved .

Keep up the good work! 

Link to review