dispute against legacycm

risky

Disputed member: @legacycm

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/77121-70-feedbackvip-legacycms-aio-account-creation-services/

Explanation: I was a worker for legacy's services and was assigned to assist with a job creating 68 magic accounts. The average cost in runes per account was around 1.5m and I made 2 accounts. The price per account we ( the workers ) were going to receive was 7m ( 5.1m if you used a bond ) no-one used a bond on their accounts. We supplied all the runes to train these accounts and the reason I am disputing this is because a service owner should be responsible for their other "workers" i.e. @Captain America . Legacy allowed Captain to accept the order of 10x 68 magic accounts and captain held payment until they were done. When I got to around 65 / 66 magic I found out that Captain america was banned and most likely scam quit. The service owner should be responsible for a worker if he/she accepts payments and then scam quits while holding that payment.

After doing my training I was reluctant to hand over the accounts because I knew i wasn't going to get any pay for it, as seen here : b529466f3ec7c1be83c8bafc6043e91e.png

The reason i am opening this dispute is because I want to leave legacy's service and as stated in his rules any worker can leave and get their deposit back. He has been dodging giving me the deposit back / paying for runes I used / paying me for the work i've done. The total amount comes to 22m ( 5m deposit , 3m runes, 7m per account x2.)

I don't want to leave his service on bad terms like this but after the fallout from Captain America settled in on the services, there has been no business and no attempt at any repaying of what we lost.

Evidence:

spreadsheet including all accounts done by any worker: link hidden by staff

0a05a632d0fe82e061ad1f9228af892e.png

4321b7115d73cc7d6b01562b7b588b0f.png

ff33d70375ad4e8bc0d6db41f19fab5f.png

a5e30b06d302a4ac3731eb5af8f3c5b2.png

b58ebf67976ce9bda4d7c56f67a4633f.png

• Like 4

I apologize R1sky, i have really bad college hours, from 2pm - 9pm. Travel time is 2hrs to and from my house. By the time I get home, Im burnt out and not thinking properly. I recently received and updated my Java to Runtime 51 and RS refused to load. Know that i had no intention of any shady behaviour. I will be back at approx. 11pm. I will keep in contact with you on Skype whenever possible.

I apologize R1sky, i have really bad college hours, from 2pm - 9pm. Travel time is 2hrs to and from my house. By the time I get home, Im burnt out and not thinking properly. I recently received and updated my Java to Runtime 51 and RS refused to load. Know that i had no intention of any shady behaviour. I will be back at approx. 11pm. I will keep in contact with you on Skype whenever possible.

I wasn't expecting you were doing any shady behavior, i simply made this dispute to claim the money I earned for my services regardless of who held it the payment. I think you have the right intention wanting to pay the deposit/rune cost but dodging out on paying the workers for their work is what is shady, seeing as Captain America was technically your "worker" regardless if he held a partner position or not.

Is there any kind of timeframe you can provide us for the rest of the refund?

Sorry, I'm not giving R1sky anymore. I can't afford it, and as a service owner, I don't earn very much at all. All I get are 10% of orders and that doesn't amount to much. 9M is all I can afford and I've given that to R1sky. Runes cost 1.5m so the 500k extra is goodwill.