OSBot 2.2.41/42 - Halloween Release

Alek

Trick or Treat? This is no trick, and it's definitely a treat. OSBot 2.2.41 has a bountiful amount of goodies which all of you ghouls and goblins can feast on. The first frightening update was the script selector which now looks like this:

9e9c691f77c6d9e89dc2f3acdd6b6d8f.png

There's a few things you'll notice about the new script selector. First, it's no longer horrifyingly ugly. All scripts are now centralized into a main list. Scripts without an icon now get a default one made by one our talented artists, @Dex

In addition to the new script selector, VIP members received quite the treat with the new VIP Features sections of the debug tab. See below for the full list of changes.

Changelog:

-Updated Script Selector UI

--Script Selector UI now attempts to resolve local script logos through the ScriptManifest

--Script Selector UI loads a default 180x180 logo if a script does not have one

-Added VIP only features to the debug tab

--Added Take Screenshot to VIP features (saves to data/screenshots)

--Added Check Stats to VIP features

--Added Check Inventory to VIP features

--Added Speak to VIP features (says something random, "hi", "hello", etc.)

--Added Special Attack to VIP features

-Added Utilities method takeScreenshot() - Still requires VIP

-Patched Normal Spellbook

-Added Normal Spell : Teleport to Bounty Target

To see what I'm working on, check out this thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/61397-official-osbot-todo-list/

2.2.42: Some users were experiencing a bug where they could not load local scripts. This issue has been addressed and resolved. Thanks for reporting this.

This is quite a large update, if there are any problems please let me know!

Happy Halloween

-The OSBot Staff

• Like 8

i see one problem with the bot. Current the SDN scripts work fine, i know that the version and description doesnt work. Which it's ok it isn't much of a big deal. Now for the local scripts, thats where we have a problem. The name of the script on script selector returns the name of the class name. Not the name of the manifest. Also when you choose a script none of the script manifest show up on the bottom right. Finally when selecting a script and you try to run the script it wont load it tell us to select a script before continuing. @Alek please fix the local script problem i was about to test out my script. And now i cant sad.png, my time lately has been limited.

Edited by josedpay

i see one problem with the bot. Current the SDN scripts work fine, i know that the version and description doesnt work. Which it's ok it isn't much of a big deal. Now for the local scripts, thats where we have a problem. The name of the script on script selector returns the name of the class name. Not the name of the manifest. Also when you choose a script none of the script manifest show up on the bottom right. Finally when selecting a script and you try to run the script it wont load it tell us to select a script before continuing. @Alek please fix the local script problem i was about to test out my script. And now i cant sad.png, my time lately has been limited.

Local scripts are working for me.

Edit: They have the same name but I added a "Location" label.