Road to Complete obby mauler legitimately

Seks

Beginning:

so im going to finish that slayer one day and raise my str abit( slayer seems to take forever since i dont play much, but ill get 55 eventually)

uphMPjW.png?1  -  my current stats

lately i didnt really play osrs, so i went afk wcing to not let the memship days go waste, today is my last day of memship lol.

i think that i will get 55 slayer next time i get membership.

all stats are done legitly, anyone else has account with similar stats as mine(combat stats)?'

Goals 

• Get 55 slayer  
  • Get 80 strength
  • Get 90 strength
  • Get 99 strength

UPDATE 30.08.14

UhS5p99.png?1 so i finally got my money from fletchin to buy food for slayer, woot slayer lvl up tongue.png

UPDATE 06.09.14

almost done

d2xCQ8K.png?1

UPDATE 6.09.14

GK1yJZJ.png?1 finally

Update 13.09.14

Zv5QuWv.png?1 +2 str lvls

now know that im going to make this acc an leaf-bladed sword/gmaul pure, milestones stay the same.

Edited by Seks

Shouldn't have gotten 5 attack, I got my obby pure 55 slayer... then after 2 weeks, got so bored I turned him G Mauler.

Got over 6 pure accounts sitting around.

it is really personal preference, 5 attack is worth the 1 cb sacrifice for more accurate hits. someone prefers hitting 0s with 1 attack and have abit higher str lol.

too bad that u turned it to gmauler, i mean what a waste, 55 slayer levels. i had too something like that in mind but no fken way, i better make new acc for it. i did something like that to my f2p "obby mauler" once, in pre-eoc when i was rc staffing in wildy, i got high rc level to get the rc staff because it was good weapon for  1-5 att in f2p, then i got 40 attack on it, regretted it abit(surely rc isnt as hard as slayer but you experience the same thing)

when im finished, ill make f2p pure too, i also  like f2p pkin , so ill have 2 different accs to pk with.