1-55 slayer?

Jmh44

i plan to train slayer to 55 on my new obby mauler account and everyone says slayer 1-55 takes like 1 month? does it really take that long. i have never really done slayer EVER and I'm not sure what to expect xp wise…. i will start to train slayer once i get 40 combat. or should i start now with 20 combat at the easiest slayer master?

and I'm sorry for the spam in this section with all of my questions but i can't find shit on youtube about this.

This is the fastest way to do it. Get 40 combat first and use vanneka. Ranging and maging till 55 slayer is the fastest way on an obby mauler. If you melee it with a maul, you will get 2-3k slayer exp per hour. if you range/mage it will go up to 3-5k exp per hour. And another great thing about vannaka is that he gives ice warriors task some times, which will be 8-10k slayer exp in just one hour! i've got 55 slayer on several accounts and it takes 1 week of 10 hours a day only to get 55 slayer smile.png goodluck!

Edited by Wise Old Man
  • Like 1

i plan to train slayer to 55 on my new obby mauler account and everyone says slayer 1-55 takes like 1 month? does it really take that long. i have never really done slayer EVER and I'm not sure what to expect xp wise…. i will start to train slayer once i get 40 combat. or should i start now with 20 combat at the easiest slayer master?

and I'm sorry for the spam in this section with all of my questions but i can't find shit on youtube about this.

Getting slayer xp on an obby mauler is miserable. It took me forever to get 55 slayer. Make sure you start you use your range and mage wisely as it will speed up the process, but you can't get too high or you won't be an obby mauler any more.

Getting slayer xp on an obby mauler is miserable. It took me forever to get 55 slayer. Make sure you start you use your range and mage wisely as it will speed up the process, but you can't get too high or you won't be an obby mauler any more.

If you start maging and ranging till 55 slayer you can get 60 mage and 67 range by the time you will get 55. The combat will be maxed obby mauler combat and then you can just get 99 str without combats :) thats how i did my obby pures!

If you start maging and ranging till 55 slayer you can get 60 mage and 67 range by the time you will get 55. The combat will be maxed obby mauler combat and then you can just get 99 str without combats smile.png thats how i did my obby pures!

Then you won't be an obby mauler until you get high str and I never plan on getting 99 str, cba.

This is the fastest way to do it. Get 40 combat first and use vanneka. Ranging and maging till 55 slayer is the fastest way on an obby mauler. If you melee it with a maul, you will get 2-3k slayer exp per hour. if you range/mage it will go up to 3-5k exp per hour. And another great thing about vannaka is that he gives ice warriors task some times, which will be 8-10k slayer exp in just one hour! i've got 55 slayer on several accounts and it takes 1 week of 10 hours a day only to get 55 slayer smile.png goodluck!

1 week 10h a day "only" jesus man..