Dispute Against Jonny

Lucki

Disputed member:@@Jonny

Thread Link:http://osbot.org/forum/topic/108275-almost-maxed-75atk-zerker-100-donor-oo-all-untradeables-mm2-done/ As you can see first post @@Jonny says he is OO

Explanation:Jonny has been very helpful over the time I have owned his account at one point the account was banned and he help me recovered it. I unfortunately I logged on today to sell the gp on it RSGP Deals for the amount of 53m to which  I realized the password was changed I went to recovery section of jagex and sadly realized the email it asked if I had access to was jonnys.  @Decode can confirm (Hidden) is the original email of Jonny. In order to be compensated I would need the gp on the account returned and the account. Jonny I literally offered to sell you the account back like just buy it like an honest man with your reputation you can make it all back doing services here, this is just sad. forreal I maxed that zerker out for you.

Evidence:1b3c8e9f1333bc1de9a09784094d0903.png

i'd appreciate the TWC removed as we were very aware that jonny was going to be the 99% likelihood to scam.

i did not have any knowledge that jonny had scammed until this dispute became active

He logged in on rs and i pm'd him asking : are you exiting? he then replied: i'm going to get banned anyway.

Anyone with a brain knows that means he recovered the account.

i didn't post it here, because i know both jonny and decode and how the disputes here work

And i knew it'd become very clear soon that it was jonny, so i didn't feel the need to betray a friend by posting evidence to the contrary.

That was probably the best thing i could've done for simple reasons:

1) i don't betray a friend

2) i don't get caught up in stupid shit like disputes, and the mods here who quite frankly don't like me.

I mean if there was little evidence to suggest who scammed and someone admitted to me they had scammed somebody, with sufficient evidence i'd post it.

That wasn't needed in this case, and it was obvious. @Zappster didn't need to include himself either yet he did.

I did not need to explain my actions, but i did anyway 

~Pak

i'd appreciate the TWC removed as we were very aware that jonny was going to be the 99% likelihood to scam.

i did not have any knowledge that jonny had scammed until this dispute became active

He logged in on rs and i pm'd him asking : are you exiting? he then replied: i'm going to get banned anyway.

Anyone with a brain knows that means he recovered the account.

i didn't post it here, because i know both jonny and decode and how the disputes here work

And i knew it'd become very clear soon that it was jonny, so i didn't feel the need to betray a friend by posting evidence to the contrary.

That was probably the best thing i could've done for simple reasons:

1) i don't betray a friend

2) i don't get caught up in stupid shit like disputes, and the mods here who quite frankly don't like me.

I mean if there was little evidence to suggest who scammed and someone admitted to me they had scammed somebody, with sufficient evidence i'd post it.

That wasn't needed in this case, and it was obvious. @Zappster didn't need to include himself either yet he did.

I did not need to explain my actions, but i did anyway 

~Pak

b36bc343fba0881c58e12665df2954fb.png

Do i really need to put you in your place  even more? I can ask Maldesto/Dex/Sol to dig the chatlogs.

I distinctly remember you saying when someone said why not report Jonny you said "Cause I can"

Well guess what lad, I can also put you in TWC smile.png

It's not about loyalty if he truly is your friend you wouldn't let him do this. Clearly you're just an accomplice

• Like 3

b36bc343fba0881c58e12665df2954fb.png

Do i really need to put you in your place  even more? I can ask Maldesto/Dex/Sol to dig the chatlogs.

I distinctly remember you saying when someone said why not report Jonny you said "Cause I can"

Well guess what lad, I can also put you in TWC smile.png

It's not about loyalty if he truly is your friend you wouldn't let him do this. Clearly you're just an accomplice

i'm disappointed in you saiyan, i asked you to have an honest conversation with me about what was happening and u just get all aggro on me.

it's hard to explain, but i do my actions in what i believe to be the best course of action.

i've explained myself to decode, hope he understands (which he should because he wasn't worked up over the matter)