Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Woodcutter

(41 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Woodcutter

AddeyB

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rate this script 10/10 amazing content lovely break handled and the antiban is insane cheers for the 99s khal ❤️

Link to review
Lukitas999

Great script and excellent customer support.

Link to review
romanHistorian

Wonderful script, does exactly what it says on the tin.

If I could add just 1 extra little feature, it would be an "approximate time until next level". But other than that, the script is amazing and I 100% recommend it to everyone!

Link to review
AriRemelShaffer

Script works great, have gotten quite a few accounts to 46 woodcutting with low ban rates

Link to review
NQTA0816

first time botting.

this script is user friendly, easy to use.

would recommend it to other people

Link to review
Crazyjeffa

Good Wc script! Can start it at every bank or tree and it will do it's thing!

Link to review
markyboymax

Awesome product, constantly updated (including with forestry events). Would highly recommend!

Link to review
Condrioid

Very easy to use, both to powerchop and to bank logs I've had no issues running it, perfect idling here and there without sacrificing much efficiency.

Link to review
Englishman

Top of the market script, been running non stop for the last week. the reviews don't lie. thank you!

Link to review

10/10 bought this script 5 years ago still workin nice

Link to review
SrNicolas

Script so good account is 91 woodcutting chopping oaks straight from 15wc. Recommend 

Link to review
undoyoudj77

Excellent script in all aspects. The UI is very user friendly and clean. 10/10 script!

Link to review
DZooli

Just bought it and started it up. Interface is so sleek and smooth, mouse movements are realistic, random pauses are realistic. and im loving it. Im already thinking about buying the next one!

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

Works fantastic for your common trees like maples, willows, yews, etc... It does also have support for Teak, but from what I saw it's only really 1-2 locations, and the configuration is a bit limited for them in regards to tick manipulation stuff, but I was told this is to help with avoiding bans. Everything else works from my testing and the axe upgrading is great.

Link to review
ScamCityRS

Bought myself this script instantly after being able to run a trial for 10+ hours straight - great xp rates and very easy to set up! Highly recommend Khal's scripts!

Link to review
RawDawg79

Been using this script since launch and i wouldn't use ANY other Woodcutting script. 100/100 Khal does the BEST work

Link to review
alan376

it just works nothing else to say for real and the dude is dope 

Link to review
DaddyChaddy

This script is genius and definitely smart to bot. I hate wootcutting without this script I would have never trained it (I'm still woodcutting). 

Definitely a must purchase if you hate skilling or want to gold farm.

Link to review
Vampyricc

Great script, helped me get my first farm going and has been a great stepping stone for me!

Link to review
G00dluck

Just purchased it and testing now. Seller replies on Discord.

Link to review
BitCoinNation

Honestly the greatest WC Script you'll ever need, have used it on TONS AND TONS of accounts with no bans. Incredible work!

tenor.png

Link to review